AdBuilder & AdSpace
What is a drop shadow?
A drop shadow is a visual effect that looks like a shadow of an object, giving the impression that the object is raised above the objects behind it.
Drop Shadow can be controlled from the Properties tool. On the spread, select the object that is to have the drop shadow applied. Open Properties > Drop Shadow, click the enable shadow box. In this same window, you can set all the characteristics of the drop shadow such as color, weight, etc.
**Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin)**
A step by step walk through of applying a drop shadow
1. Select the photo the drop shadow will be applied to.
2. Click Properties
3. Click Drop Shadow
4. Click Enable shadow
5. With your mouse, click and drag to adjust opacity
6. With your mouse, click and drag to adjust distance
7. With your mouse, click and drag to adjust spread
8. With your mouse, click and drag to adjust angle
9. Select color for drop shadow
10. You have now applied a drop shadow to your photo